What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small file containing text that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit that site. Cookies are widely used to make websites work, or to make them work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to site owners.
How to manage cookies?
You can manage and delete cookies as you wish; for more information on this, see www.allaboutcookies.org . You can erase all cookies already stored on your computer and you can configure most browsers to prevent cookies from being saved.
Management of cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you:
- to view the cookies that have been created and delete them individually;
- to block cookies created by third parties;
- to block cookies created by certain sites;
- to block all cookies, whatever their origin;
- clear all cookies when you close your browser.
If you decide to delete your cookies, be aware that any preferences you may have set will be lost. Also, if you block all cookies, many websites (including ours) will no longer function properly, and video transmissions will no longer be possible at all. Therefore, it is not recommended to block cookies when using our forwarding services.